General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- This document contains the terms with which every buyer is obliged to become acquainted with the intention to cooperate with Miltech Przemysław Lubański ("Miltech"). When placing an order, the buyer must be aware of the laws and rules that apply.
- Any changes to these general terms and conditions must be notified in writing. Any changes to the general conditions will only be accepted with the written consent of MILTECH.
- All offers, if they do not have a validity date, are valid only one month from the date of receipt.
- Orders are accepted only via e-mail to email@example.com. Any changes that occurred for reasons beyond our control should also be reported via the above address.
- The order is processed within 24 hours of receiving the address at the above-mentioned address. The condition for its implementation is not paying with the payment (or the consent of the owner) and the availability of the goods in the warehouse at the time of placing the order. Miltech reserves the right to send the ordered goods in whole or in batches. The detailed delivery date is specified as probable, but depends on the supplier and transport possibilities.
- The buyer is bound by the prices specified in the seller's price list unless they have been agreed individually in writing with the buyer. Prices may be subject to modification in the event of price changes by the producer or exchange rate changes.
- Deliveries are made on the condition that there is no payment arrears in relation to Miltech. Shipments below one thousand PLN net are carried out at the expense of the ordering party. Above this amount, the costs of a single package are covered by the supplier. The fee for each subsequent package is determined by the amount that resulted from the order.
- A parcel which has arrived damaged or violated (raising any doubts) must have a written complaint record in the presence of a courier. Without a protocol, all claims will be considered unfounded.
- If the deficiencies in the shipment may result from the mistake of the supplier, the customer is obliged to report the defects no longer than two days from delivery. After this date, all applications will not be considered valid.
- The delivery date is determined as probable, but depends on the supplier and transport possibilities. Goods ordered for a special order or during transport, their delivery depends on many factors that Miltech can not influence.
- The customer has the possibility of returning the unused product in full value together with the original packaging within 14 days. Returns the goods at their own expense.
- The customer sends back complaints about the goods at his own expense. The goods that the customer sends back must be accompanied by a complaint protocol, which will be sent to the e-mail by a Miltech employee after the customer has reported the complaint. Goods sent without a protocol will be sent back at the customer's expense without consideration. If the goods have failed due to improper assembly, deliberate or indirect action of third parties, Miltech reserves the right to charge the costs of expertise and shipment to the customer.
- In the event of circumstances that could not have been foreseen at the time the contract was concluded and which prevent or hinder the seller from fulfilling the obligations assumed by him, the seller is released from the obligations arising from the contract and these terms of sale during such circumstances.
- The payment deadline for goods is agreed only with the owner of Miltech. Goods until the total payment is the property of the seller.
- The conclusion by a natural person of an agreement with Miltech is tantamount to granting consent by the individual to the processing of his data by Miltech. for commercial and marketing purposes. Such a person has the right to inspect their data and correct them, and may at any time withdraw his consent to data processing.
- Goods imported to special order, produced under the order or non-salable goods are not refundable.